Wednesday, March 7, 2012

(South) Station Domination

During my wait for coffee this morning I finally got to read the ads that are in South Station (Boston) for Tropicana Orange juice. Loved the copy throughout them and thought I would share. Back to work for me!  Hope everyone's doing wonderfully. :]



CITY OF
MILLIONS
AND YOU RUN
INTO THAT GUY

YOU FINALLY
FOUND A SPOT
A HYDRANT BEAT
YOU TO IT

YOU DUG YOUR 
CAR OUT
THEN REALIZED IT 
WASN'T YOUR CAR

YOU GIVE YOUR EXTRA TICKET TO A CO-WORKER
HE SHOWS UP WEARING A NEW YORK JERSEY

NOTHING IS 
GOING YOUR WAY
INCLUDING
THE ONE WAY 
STREET YOU'RE 
DRIVING ON

ordered left to right:
GUY WITH A 
STARING PROBLEM 
CHOOSES YOU

STUDENTS
LOTS OF THEM

A TEXT-WALKER
RAN INTO YOU
WHILE YOU WERE
TEXT-WALKING

Searching further I found online examples from the campaign in NY.

Blog Link

Blog Link
Blog Link
Blog Link
Blog Link
Blog Link
Blog Link
On the verge of offensive?
I certainly enjoy their witty humor in these. I'll probably venture out sometime during lunch to see more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment