Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Opportunities

So kinda...okay pretty sad.  I feel kinda upset that I'm missing out on a lot of great opportunities.  I've been asked if I was running for Ad Club by people who are running it right now.  Had to tell them I can't because I'm not going to be here.  I was asked to be a part of the NSAC team as an Art Director for the team, had to turn that down too.  It's just something that really lets you down since I'd be so interested in doing both and I would have been part of both for sure since I was being asked and recommended by both people who were already in it and were making those choices.  Now I'm kinda stuck as being a senior who hasn't gotten to be a big part in those clubs, and due to financial problems I've had to work through different opportunities to internship on top of that.  I'm very happy that I've been asked to do these things though I have to say and couldn't be more appreciative. Just sucks when things could have turned out differently if my schedule for graduating wasn't messed up from being a transfer.  Oh well.  :]  Just thought I'd throw that out there. Back to work.  I'll post tonight my progress for the Sharpie project. :]

Hope all is well for everyone. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment