Monday, October 25, 2010

First Post

Well I am totally new to blogging and have never even thought about doing it before.  I think I am looking at it in a way of being able to take some of the stress out of all the things I need to do with school.  So here I am!

I think one of the things I want to be able to do with this blog is to show all of the things I really enjoy about advertising, and to show some of the ads that I think show what my style is and what I enjoy.  I'm going to want to show some of the progression of my own ads and see if I can get any feedback from anyone on them.  Any critique is totally necessary so please just let me know, it helps me to grow as an advertising designer which is my own dream. Keep me guessing, keep me working, and keep me dreaming.  :D

Example: The Economist Ad
Link : Photoshop exmples website

No comments:

Post a Comment