Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Starbucks Ready Brew Coffee Final

Here's the finals for my print ads for Sarbucks.  First I'll show them in the magazines, and then I have the detailed images. :]
Insert as it would be closed

The final printing of my insert.


Now to take a closer look at the ads.

This is what I had wanted my insert to print as.  Problem was
they couldn't print double sided on a 25 inch piece of
large format paper.  Oh well I guess.  Plus it was around
100 dollars to print one sided. *cringe*


Sorry about the colors, and the quality of the images.  I really hope everyone enjoys! :]

7 comments:

  1. What is wrong with the colors and quality of images! Looks fantastic to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah awww thank you :] Well the problem I have is with the last picture posted especially. Like look at how the brown banner came out on the bottom. It's supposed to be the same as the two pictures as before. Oh well :[

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like!! I think a woman with tools would be very eye catching these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely agree! I had wanted to do a reverse side that would have been showing all different women instead of the men. Wish I had been able to. Just with everything going on I wasn't able to draw all the women too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant to also say, thank you. I'm really glad you like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how it turned out! It's so perfect pretty and it uses my favorite old school technique the silhouette... :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, well thank you so much :). I'm really glad you like!

    ReplyDelete